Recently Added To Goodreads- I am adding to many books!


I am loving doing these posts! This is my third post (you can see the previous posts here) So for this edition I can't stop adding the books. I went on Netgalley saw alot of autumn and winter releases and went click happy there, we are not talking about it. But I did add way more to my Goodreads TBR. Check out what I have recently added to Goodreads!


*Once Perfect (Shattered Past #1) by Cecy Robson- New Adult Contemporary Romance- Released in 2014

*The World of All Souls: An Insider's Guide to a Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night, and the Book of Life by Deborah Harkness - A companion to the All Souls Trilogy- Releases 2018- If you have only been following my blog for a while you will still know this is my fave trilogy of all time, and I adore it so much. I am so excited for this companion guide and for more books from Deborah in this world. Oh and have I mentioned its being turned into a TV show, yea guys its happening, are leading actors has been revealed and it starts filming this month. The excitement is real!


*The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde- Adult Contemporary Romance- Release 2018- I have read the first three books in this series so far this year and really enjoyed them. Each book gets better than the last and follows a sibling in the Wright family. They can be read as standalone's but I recommend you read them in order starting with The Wright Brother.


*Black Sheep ( Dark Desires #2) by Zara Cox- Dark Adult Romance- Already Released- I received this book for review, you can check out it and other books in my recent haul here

*The Bourbon Kings (The Bourbon Kings #1) by JR Ward- Adult Contemporary Romance-Already Released- I received the last book in this trilogy for review so I of course had to add the first book to my Goodreads TBR.


I went on a Netgalley binge and found so many books to add to my Goodreads TBR:

*Her Book Boyfriend (The Awkward Duckling #) by K.R. Grace- YA Contemporary Romance- Already Released

*Laura Ingalls Is Ruining My Life by Shelley Tougas- Middle Grade- Releases October 2017

*Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills- YA Contemporary- Releases December 2017

*Moonlight Over Manhattan by Sarah Morgan- Adult Contemporary Romance (Christmas Holiday Romance) - Releases October 2017- I received this for review, so you will be seeing a review in October.

*Drift by Amy Murray- Adult Romance (Time Travel)- Already Released- My review of Drift is coming this week.


*Run Away With Me (Come Back To Me #3) by Mila Gray- New Romance- Releases November 2017

*The Wicker King by K. Ancrum- YA Contemporary Mystery- Releases October 20177

*Everything Must Go by Jenny Fran Davis- YA Contemporary- Releases October 2017

*Mary Darling by L M d'Mello- YA Historical- Already Released- I received this for review, review to come soon on my the blog.

*The Soul Mate by Kendall Ryan- Adult Contemporary Romance- Already Released.


*Can't Walk Away (Nashville Dreams #1) by Sandy James- New Adult Contemporary Romance- Releases October 2017- I received this for review, so a review will be coming in October.

*Totally His by Erin Nicholas- Adult Romance- Releases October 2017- I also received this for review and my review will also be coming in October

*Falling For You by Charlotte Blake- Releases September 12th

*The Keeper's Vow (Guardians #1) by Francina Simone- YA PNR- Already released- I saw this on Sasha @ Abookutopia

*Our Broken Pieces by Sarah White- YA Contemporary Romance- Already Released

What have you recently added to your TBR?

4 comments

  1. I really need to read The Book of Life soon so I can buy The World of All Souls in May. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for the Wicker King is gorgeous! I just added Sad Girls by Lang Leav

    Fleur Henley | Books and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover of Wicker King as well. Oh I will check it out.

      Delete