Some Of My Favorite Book Covers {Let's Judge A Book By It's Cover}


I love me a beautiful book cover. So what better thing to do than to share some of my favorite covers. 

Now I definitely do judge a book by a cover, I know its wrong but we all do it. Here is some of my favorite covers 


A little in love by Susan E Flecter - I adore this cover as well as the book. I never usually like people on covers but I love this one. I call this book my hidden gem, you can read my review here

 

A Game Of Thrones by George R R Martin - I own a copy of this like everyone else and like alot of people I haven't read it. I adore the edition I have. I just love grey colors in books and this just looks so atmospheric. 


When We Collided by Emery Lord - This cover, just look at it. I love bright covers and this is just so pretty. When We Collided was my favorite YA read of 2016 but for some reason I don't have a review of it. I know total blogger fail. I do want to re read this to write a review hopefully this year.


Anna And The French Kiss Trilogy by Stephanie Perkins - I love these covers! They are so simple and colourful and a far cry from the original Anna cover, lets not talk about that. I also adore this trilogy its just a fun fluffy romance. Check out my review of the trilogy here


Harry Potter by JK Rowling- I love the new UK paperback covers of Harry Potter! They are such beautiful covers and each piece of cover art represents that book perfectly.


The Paris Secret by Karen Swan - This was a pure cover buy. I just love the picture and the colour. I haven't picked up this book yet but I want to soon.


Lyrebird by Cecelia Ahern - I went to a signing for this book back in December which you can check out here . I still haven't read this book but the cover is just stunning and I don't think this photo even does it justice. It also feels really nice.


The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski - This cover is just so beautiful. I don't usually like the covers with girls in big dresses on but I love this one. I just love the colour of the dress. I also really enjoyed this book even though I haven't read the rest of the trilogy. You can check out my review here


Alice in zombieland by Gena Showalter - These covers just go so well together. And I think its cause they match so well that I love them. I don't know if I would like them individually but as a group their stunning. This is another series I really need to read as I own three of them, so come on.


The Memory Book by Lara Avery - Come on just look. This cover gives me so many feels!! I love the colour and the picture and its just, STUNNING! I really want to read this so bad. Also this is the US edition, I didn't like the UK edition.

So what is some of your fave covers?

All photos taken from my Instagram Megan_readingawaythedays

4 comments

  1. I'm with you on the Game of Thrones book. I have the whole set so far in those covers and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new HP covers, so pretty and the Game of Thrones book cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little in love definitely makes my list too! And I'm really fond of the new Harry Potter covers as well :) Otherwise I love all the covers for Sarah. J Maas' books, and all the UK versions of V.E Schwabs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never into book covers UNTIL I started blogging! Then I realized that they tend to be important.... And just like that, I was part of the gang who judge a book by it's cover...! Nice picks by the way!

    ReplyDelete