January Wrap Up 2017


It is time for a wrap up! I never usually do wrap up's but I thought I would start doing them this year. So let's get on with the wrap up:

This month I read 11.. books which is crazy. I am such a slow reader and can do maybe 5-6 a month 8 at a push but I am so happy with reading 11!!! Here is what I read:

Liberty Begins (The Library Series #1) by Leigh James (2.5*) - I choose not to review this book on my blog as this year I am not going to review every book unless I have something I want to say. I have chosen to not continue with this series.


Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella  (4*)- I loved this book, you can check out my review here

Any Time, Any Place by Jennifer Probst (3.5*)- You can check out my review here

Under Pressure (A Body Armor Novel) by Lori Foster (3*) - You can check out my review here

The Rule Maker by Jennifer Blackwood (4.5*) I loved this book so much from beginning to end. You can check out my review here

Branna (Slater Brother's 4.5) by LA Casey (4.5*)- I love this series so much and will be doing a series talk later in the month. I did do a Goodreads Review for this one here

Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen (3*) Review to come closer to release

Egomaniac by VI Keeland (3*) Review to come next week

Royal Affair (Royal Scandal #1) by Parker Swift ( 4.5*) Review to come on release day 14th Feb - This was my favorite book of the month, I frickin loved it!

Mind The Gap by Paul Earle (3*) Review to come on Monday

The Room Mate ( Roommates #1) by Kendall Ryan (3*) Review to come later this month

I also did read over 300 pages of Fifty Shades Darker by EL James, this is of course a re read in preparation for the upcoming movie.

This month I posted 25 posts on my blog, yea I don't know how I posted so many posts and managed to read 11 books!! Here is what was on the blog this month:
















If you want to see some of the books I got this month you can check out my Stacking The Shelves Posts:




How was your reading month?


1 comment

  1. I'm excited to read your thoughts on Egomaniac and The Room Mate, which are both books I want to read at some point. I also read 11 books in January. :)

    ReplyDelete