Who doesn't love a Christmas Song??


It is the most wonderful time of the year and one of my favorites. I love Christmas so much, I am like a big kid. One of my favorite things is Christmas songs. Who doesn't love a Christmas Song? 

I also love Christmas Carols one of my favorite being Silent Night. But here are just some of my favorites Christmas Classics:

Starting of with my favorite of all time:


The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl- Fairytale Of New York

{I adore this song so, so much it is my Christmas song. Once I hear this song I know Christmas is here}



Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas

{ This is my sisters favorite and is definitely a classic Christmas song}

These next two are just fun Christmas songs I love:


Wizzard- I wish it could be Christmas everyday


Slade- Merry Christmas Everyone

And finally a Christmas song that is new that I adore is a cover of Hallelujah by Pentatonix. These guys are just incredible singers. This song give me the chills.


What is your favorite Christmas Song?

1 comment

  1. I love the Pentatonix song. Seriously - goosebumps! I love Christmas carols! Silent Night, the Holly and the Ivy, and God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete