Top Ten: Best Covers in 2016


This year I have decided to join in Top Ten of 2016 hosted by Dark Faerie Tales , Two Chicks On BooksFitktshun and Tales Of The Ravenous Reader.

Today's Topic is:

Best Book Covers of 2016 (MUST be a book released in 2016. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2016, but it’s not required) 

I love a beautiful book cover. I hate to admit it but I am a person who does judge a book by its cover.

This year I didn't read many 2016 releases but I did acquire some beautiful ones that I still haven't read but I will that I want to share with you. These are in know particular order.



I still haven't read the ACOTAR series yet but I intend too in 2017. I won a signed copy if ACOMAF and I just think its so beautiful. I love the colour blue and this blue is just so pretty.




I love this cover so much I don't even think the picture does it justice.Its just so pretty! I went to a signing for this book back in early December and it was great meeting the author for the second time. I did a post on the signing which you can check out above. 




This was one of my favourites reads of the year as well as one of my favourite book covers. It is just such a simple but beautiful cover. And as you can probably tell I love any books with blue on them as they look so pretty!



I won this book near the beginning of 2016 and again I still haven't read it but I really want to. Its being compared to a YA Outlander and it has time traveling whats not to love also the cover. It has blue, its shiny I love it. 




BEAUTIFUL!! I love this cover it's so pretty, sadly I haven't read it but I wanted to wait to get The Tales Of Shadow Hunter Academy and read it first which I now own so this book must be read early 2017.



Another Cassandra Clare 2016 release on my list. Now I rarely like covers with people on them but for some reason I really like this one and I can't wait to dive into Simon's time at the Shadowhunter Academy. 



This cover!!!! I just think its beautiful, I love the colours and the font and I can't wait to read the story which I think sounds amazing,



This cover!! I just love it. This was one of my cover buys I just brought it because of the cover and then the story ended up sounding really good. I still haven't read it but I will. {its a trend me not reading the books, I know :( 



I actually think this is one of my favorite covers of the year. Its a beautiful blue and its just so so pretty. Now I haven't read this book yet but I will in January as this actually releases in the UK in January but I went ahead and brought the hard back when it released this year in the US as I don't really like the UK cover. But this story just sounds fantastic and I am so excited to read it.



When We Collided was one of my favorite reads and its one of my favorite covers of the year. Just look at it, enough said.

Honorable Mention:


What was one of your favorite 2016 covers?

Other posts of interest:

ALL PHOTOS ARE  FROM MY INSTAGRAM, LINK ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF  BLOG











28 comments

  1. I could really hit myself for forgetting about Lady Midnight on my list. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so pretty isn't it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that cover of Into the Dim! I haven't read the book but I feel like I've seen 3454954 variations of covers for that book... this one is my favorite. I also love the cover of Lady Midnight - definitely my favorite of all of Clare's covers. Great list, Megan! =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the cover of Into The Dim as well. I agree I think it's definitely one of my favourite Cassie Clare Covers. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Great Cover pics. I love the tardis with Into the Dim!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think the Tardis totally goes with the book lol thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. The Paris Secret is my favorite of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ACOMAF cover. So super pretty! And I forgot about Lady Midnight, that cover is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection, Megan! I love Into the Dim and When We Collided! The Love that Split the World is also gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The love that spilt the world I just beautiful isn't it thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! Lovely covers! I love "The Paris Secret"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover of The Paris Secret it's just so pretty. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Oooo, I agree with you on ACOMAF and basically all of Sarah Maas' book covers. I think both series have the best covers. And YES! on When We Collided, too. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all Sarah J Mass 's covers they are so pretty! Especially the UK editions of Throne of glass series :)

      Delete
  9. ACOMAF really has a gorgeous cover! Too bad the series didn't really catch my interest as much as the Throne of Glass series did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to hopefully trying both Sarah's series in 2017 so I hope I like at least one of them. I have heard great things about the Throne of glass series.

      Delete
  10. All of these covers look awesome, especially Court of Mist and Fury!

    Here’s my Top 10 Best Covers!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the cover of Court of mist and fury. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. All these books have a gorgeous cover! <33 And you totally should read ACOMAF and Lady Midnight--both of them are my faves this year! I also plan to read Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy next year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get to ACOTAR so bad and Lady Midnight. So many books I need more time!!

      Delete
  12. I love the Love That Split the World cover. So striking and I love the art style. Great choices and pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it just stunning thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  13. Oh I forgot to include The Love That Split the World in my list! This cover is just so pretty. And ACOTAR's as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it beautiful I almost forgot about it as well. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  14. Lady Midnight was on my list and I can't wait to read the next book. Great list and photos!

    ReplyDelete