#Throwbackbookclub Book Tag


I am not one to take part in yearly challenge's and book clubs as I usually am never good at sticking to them and completing them. I know I fail terribly. However I love the idea of Throw Back Book Club created by author Adam Silvera it is basically  a book club where you read any book you want that's on your TBR but the only rule is that the book can't be published in the year you read it. The book club launches in January so any book published before then is fair game. Check out Adam's video explaining everything here 

Along with Adam's announcement video he created a tag and you all know I love a tag so here it is:

A popular book you haven't read

Basially anything by Sarah J Mass but especially ACOTAR.

A 2016 release you haven't red yet

The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon, it was one of my most anticipated book of  the year and I do own it but haven't got to it yet. It is definitely  top of my list to read in 2017.

A book from a fave author you haven't read yet

I really like Richelle Mead's books but I still haven't read Soundless and The Glittering Court. I own Soundless so that's a start.

A Series I haven't finished

So many, but ones I always try to finish but never do is the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine and the House Of Night Series by P.C & Kristen Cast. 

A book you have not read that was published more than 5 years ago

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I haven't read any Jandy Nelson's books and I feel so bad. And again the sad thing is I own two Jandy Nelson books!

Will you be joining in Adam's new bookclub???

6 comments

  1. This actually sounds like a really simple and helpful bookclub. You read what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have a million books to add to this tag! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol so do I it's terrible being a book addict,actually I take that back LOL

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a GREAT BOOK CLUB. Plus, Adam Silvera is AWESOME! I'm right with you, I started Jandy Nelson's debut years ago, but never finished it. It was a little too slow, I guess. I didn't finish House Of Night either, but I have read ALL of SJM's books and they are AH-MAZING. You should definitely start them soon!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it. I really need to read Adams book as well. I can't wait to start Sarah J Mass's books!

      Delete