Sunday Post #32- The One Where I Go Christmas Crazy


The Sunday post was created by Caffeinated Book Reviewer this is a post where we recap on the going on's on the blog the week previous and the week coming up as well as the awesome books we have received, bought or been gifted for review!

I am back blogging and I am loving it. I definitely have the blogging bug again. I have been sorting out all my posts for the coming weeks and months and I have new ideas going around in my head and it is just so much fun. I am also loving my new blog design so much! 

Here is what I posted this week:






Coming this week:

Discussion: Let's Talk Series VS Standalone
Baking Tuesday: Announcement
Fave Christmas Songs
Booktube Love

This week I am also going to a book signing for Cecelia Ahern on Tuesday it will be my second time meeting her and I am excited. So I may have a post up this week of all the fun I know am going to have at the signing.


This week I got more books than I anticipated as I went on Netgalley and you know what happens when you go on to the wonderful place that it is. So here is my Netgalley Haul:



Thanks to Running Press Book Publishers, Hmh books for young people, Blink & Penn Publishing.

Did you know I have Instagram? It is one of my new favorite things:


You can follow me here

And because its Christmas this is what my bathroom looks like..


I hope you all have a great week :)


12 comments

  1. Great set of books you got there and that bathroom looks so cute!!!


    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the book signing! LOL and cute bathroom...I only decorate my Living room and Dining room. I am lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new books are tempting me...and that is a cute bathroom! Enjoy your week, especially that book signing. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bathroom is adorable!! How can you even use it??? :D

    I love the look of your site!!! Did you just change it? It's amazing!!! LOVE!!! Definitely worth coming back for!! And it's great you signed up for the Top Ten event at Fiktshun. I usually do it every year but I'm thinking of doing my own list this year. I'm being wishy washy this year.

    OH, and NetGalley has been very good to me lately, too!!! Great books this week... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bathroom -- it is so festive! I hope you have a wonderful week and a great time at your book signing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bathroom looks so festive! Glad you are back to blogging and have been hit by the inspirational bug. Have fun at the book signing, we almost never have any within driving distance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you "hate" it when you can't control yourself on NetGalley? haha Happens to me all of the time. ;-) - Obsessive Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blogging design ins great. I am glad you are back to blogging! I definitely have my ups and downs when it comes to blogging. How exciting that you will be meeting Cecelia Ahern! I hope you have a good time at the event. NetGalley is dangerous. LOL I am trying to stay away from there until I get more caught up.

    I love the look of your bathroom! My mom has a similar cover for her toilet in her bathroom. :-)

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you back Megan! And the new design is nice. Can't wait to see your Christmas songs post. I love Christmas music. Enjoy your book event. I think Heart Storm looks good, and I love that cover of Game of Thrones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bathroom decor! Enjoy your new books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! That snowman on the toilet cover is so funny. I didn't know that could be a thing. I have been off and on this whole year with blogging so I feel you. Hope you have a lovely week (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's okay to go a little christmas crazy this time of year. Your snowman is funny. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete