New Fifty Shades Darker Trailer {My Thoughts}

The new Fifty Shades Darker Trailer literally just dropped and this was me:


If you haven't seen it yet watch it first before reading my thoughts:


Yesss. What did you think? I knew 140 characters wasn't going to let me explain my thoughts so I knew I had to write this blog post. 

I was so worried when I knew there was going the be a change in director as Fifty Shades Of Grey is my favourite book to movie that has captured exactly what I saw when reading the book. And I think Fifty Shades Darker is still living up to its those expectations from what we have seen so far even with the change in director.

So let's talk about the trailer:

Ana still has her awkward humour and I love it. She will have dinner with him because she's hungry and that is the only reason it's so Ana.

I can not wait to see the boat scene it's one of my faves in the book and can't wait to see more of it.

The restaurant-  the elevator scene- the shower scene, give me more! What is it about elevators??? Ironic word's from Christian.

I liked seeing and actually having words from Jack Hyde and Mrs Robinson. Literally couldn't hate the woman more. 

I am really loving seeing all the Lelia stuff come to life. Fifty Shades Darker is still about Ana and Christian's love story but a lot happens in it and I am so glad it's coming to life so well especially the Lelia scenes which are going above the expectation I had.

I can't wait to see more helicopter scenes it's going to be action packed and it looks like it's coming to life really well.

Christian letting Ana touch him!! A emotional scene in the book and I hope it plays out on screen which I think it will. 

One thing that slightly annoys me is I am Northern Irish so I can hear the twang in Jamie Dornan's accent and I noticed it quite a bit in the first movie and can still notice it now but he can't be perfect.

We did get a lot of repeated scenes that we did see from the first trailer but I still really liked everything that got added. Of course I am loving seeing  everything from the movie but I like that we aren't getting too much so we can all look forward to seeing everything in February.

What did you think of the trailer?



1 comment

  1. This looks great! I think this book was my favourite in the series because it really focuses on the characters and their relationship, not just the sex. Definitely has more to its plot with the stalking, etc.

    My only hope for this movie is that Jamie's lines get better. Perhaps its his accent coming through but he doesn't deliver his lines as well as I would like. Though I think the dialogue is the biggest problem.

    ReplyDelete