Christmas Tree Book Tag {Original}


I love book tags! So what better thing to do than create my own. I decided to "build" a Christmas Tree scene and ask book questions along the way! Lets start at the very beginning a very good place to start {whoever gets this reference gets a mince pie}


We need a Christmas Tree to start whether it is fake or real! 



{I know all characters are "real" in a sense to readers but you get the idea}

A character I wish stayed fake is definitely Umbridge. That woman makes me so mad. She is just pure evil and should stay among the pages of the Harry Potter Books. A character I wish was real is Diana from the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness because then that whole world would have to exist and I would LOVE it! I have mentioned this a million times but its my favorite trilogy EVER!!!

First up on the tree is loads of fairy lights that are as colorful as can be.


The first that comes to mind is The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon it is a cover that stands out as it is so colorful and just stunning. It is one of my favorite covers of the year. Just look at it....


Tinsel comes next in all colors with sparkles galore. It may not be as sparkly as the fairy lights but it still holds its own.


One side character that stands out to me more than the main characters is Simon Lewis from the Shadowhunter series by Cassandra Clare. I love that he is the underdog throughout but so strong in his own way. I am so excited to read the Shadowhunter Academy book that is all Simon.


Christmas Baubles are next you can't just have one, you need a dozen and more



I don't read many standalones I do tend to read series. I would pick a question in my own tag that I can't think of an answer. Maybe like a spin off Harry Potter series based on the original characters children {the cursed child doesn't count in my opinion}Its my tag so that is my answer LOL


Whether you put a Star or Angel on top of the tree it adds a finishing touch.



The ultimate question that all book lovers hate to answer.  This year has been a very different type of reading year as I have moved away from YA and have been exploring lot of different genres to see what I like. But one of my favorites was actually a YA book and it is near the top of the list and that is When We Collided by Emery Lord.

Our tree is now finished and all we need is presents under the Christmas Tree.



I would leave a present for Hagrid and it would be a new hat and scarf to keep him warm when he is out in the forbidden forest during the winter. {ORIGINAL I know ;)


The tree is up and the lights are on.



The cosy book I would pick is Where Rainbows End by Cecila Ahern. It is one of my favorite adult contemporary reads. Its heartwarming, funny, emotional and the ending is just ....

So that was the Christmas Tree Book Tag. I am tagging a few people but anyone is free to do it, please just link back to this original post. Tweet me so I can see your post I am looking forward to seeing all your answers!

Your tagged:

Lisa & Becca @ Lost In Lit
Jessica & Val @ Stuck In Books
Katie @ Mundie Moms
Michelle @ Book Briefs
Andrew @ The Pewter Wolf


4 comments

  1. What a fun tag! If I didn't already have a Christmas themed tag going up this week I'd totally do this one. I'll just have to save it for next year :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fun! I need to get my Christmas tags done... one of these days ;) I agree with you about Simon for sure! And now I must read When We Collided, I had heard good things, but best of 2016 is a big honor! Thanks so much for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read When We Collided its so good I highly recommend hence my fave 2016 pick. I hope you get to read it sometime.

      Delete