Merry Monday #1- Resolutions- Ahhh what are they?

Merry Mondays

Merry Mondays is hosted by Mom With A Reading Problem, where we can celebrate all things Christmas and the holiday season. This usually happens in December (that is when Christmas is) but it sometimes happens in July ;) Christmas in July anyone :)  and am excited to be taking part for the next month.

This weeks topic: It’s been 6 months. Time to check in! How are you doing with your New Year’s Resolutions?

Resolution... hmmm what's that? I didn't fail them all in the first few days of the new year did I? I did and I always do. I am not good at sticking to resolutions or schedules basically any thing that you need will power for. I don't have will power especially when I set tasks like read certain books that year, don't buy any books you really aren't going to read, to serious ones like try to be healthier, maybe look for a new job with more hours. I fail on all levels and you know what I know am never going to stick to them so why even try LOL 

How have your new year resolution's gone?

1 comment

  1. I've done fairly well on my resolutions this year but it's also the first time I've ever attempted to make them. Having a blog and blogging about them has kept me accountable, along with a few annoying friends ;)

    Thanks for joining me on Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete